The Jersey Association of Trust Companies (JATCo) is committed to ensuring Jersey’s trust professionals have access to opportunities to enhance their skills and expertise.
As well as assisting with coordinating a comprehensive training programme locally for professionals, JATCo also believes strongly that nurturing local talent is central to the industry’s long-term prospects and is fully supportive of the range of qualifications available locally geared towards the trust sector.
JATCo hosts an annual fiduciary seminar (Wednesday 31st January 2018) for its member firms and their staff, covering a wide variety of topical trust industry issues and providing members with an important networking opportunity. This seminar qualifies as Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
To access the presentations from the seminar click here.
JATCO Committee Meetings 2017/2018
- 16 Mar 2018 Committee Meeting
- 13 Apr 2018 Committee Meeting
- 18 May 2018 Committee Meeting
- 22 Jun 2018 Committee Meeting
- 20 Jul 2018 Committee Meeting
- 07 Sep 2018 Committee Meeting
- 12 Oct 2018 Committee Meeting
- 16 Nov 2018 Committee Meeting
- 14 Dec 2018 Committee Meeting
For STEP Events in Jersey:
For downloadable STEP Presentations: https://www.step.org/user/login
If you wish to attend any event please email
email@example.com or telephone 07797 842073.